Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring has sprung & an early Easter display...

 
  My son, who will be 4 years old next month, went out onto the deck this afternoon and exclaimed "Mommy it's snowing!!".  Well, I knew that wasn't right because it was 70 degrees here today!... but it was the white petals falling from the trees over the deck.  They are plum trees, I think??  They are so pretty, we have 4 of them in our yard, and they have small white flowers and then red plum looking fruits form.




The bees were HUGE and they were everywhere!








And the spring-y Easter decoration that I broke out a little early, but I've been looking at this bunny for weeks since I found him at the thrift store:

















Happy early Spring, I am so loving this weather!!!

Have you started decorating for Spring yet? :)

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely springy vignette you've put together. Love your little Easter things too.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous white blooms. Your Easter display is simply pretty. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!! If you are commenting as "Anonymous" please leave your name so I know who you are :)