Sunday, March 4, 2012

Planning a pretty new room for a birthday girl...

  My daughter and I were at Walmart a few nights ago and she picked out these paint colors all by herself.  I was surprised because it is nothing like I would have picked but I LOVED it.  Truthfully, I thought "Wow this girl's got some good taste!"  I was impressed!!  I have been telling her for a year that we would redo her room and make it a little more grown up, she will turn 7 years old in a few months, so I am gathering up some ideas for her room.  Luckily her walls are already the light pink color, which will save us some time and money, because I'm thinking about doing it HGTV style and knocking it out in one weekend.  She does have a white dresser and desk already that would need a coat of paint, probably an antique white.


Better Homes and Garden paint for Glidden:  How Sweet It Is, Pink Azalea, Shadow Green


I found this bedding at Target the Lila mini comforter set


Home Depot Hampton Bay Kristin mini chandelier


Horchow Madeline Baroque Mirror $575. 
I will be on a thrifting mission to find a similar style mirror that just needs some spray paint love.


3 comments:

  1. I love the bedding! Can't wait to see the finished project! Kim B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke has been talking about a big girl room too! I adore that bedding! We were going to work on it this summer. Everything looks awesome! Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! very stylish! I love the color combo and the mini chandalier. You can decorate my room too! Jessie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!! If you are commenting as "Anonymous" please leave your name so I know who you are :)