Saturday, March 31, 2012

Inspiration Friday No.5 ~ Favorite Spaces



  Well, I am back from the living dead... so sorry I missed posting yesterday, the stomach bug that hit my kids finally got me!  But I'm back and feeling much better :)  So here is "Inspiration Friday" on Saturday, better late than never!  My slipcovers are in and I'm waiting for a time that I can go get them because I have to drive a ways to pick them up.  I am so excited but I am also terrified at the fact of having (almost) white slipcovers.  I'm no dummy, I know with 2 kids and 1 hairy, black dog that I am doomed to have forever dirty furniture.  I think Clorox bleach and I might become best friends.


Here is some slipcover goodness, the reasons that I am excited for the new look for our house:


Coastal Living


Houzz


Houzz








BHG







Phoebe Howard via decorpad





Country Living

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a good weekend!!

~ Kim :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!! If you are commenting as "Anonymous" please leave your name so I know who you are :)