Monday, March 19, 2012

Show us your kitchens... link party



image


I joined the party over at Thrifty Decor Chick, everyone is showing off their kitchens!  Link is at the bottom, go check it out!!

Here is my kitchen:

The breakfast bar we built.  Well, my husband and my father-in-law built it, I just supervised ;-)














*note to self, need to add pull on fake drawer









The brick wall that is in serious need of some love...I'm thinking a clock, a chalkboard, and maybe some shelving.


Command Central.



I love these canisters.  I have found so many at thrift stores and I am just storing them until I can get my pantry in order.  One day.


We removed laminate countertops and installed 24 x 24 granite tiles from The Tile Shop.






A thrift store find, it's dated 1968!  We also installed beadboard and crown on the soffit to add some extra character to the kitchen.

Go check out the rest of the party at

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to have time to go check out all the kitchens! Just looking quick, I think I might wanna paint my cabinets...hmmmm

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!! If you are commenting as "Anonymous" please leave your name so I know who you are :)