Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I found the most adorable store...

 

  A few weeks ago I had run into a Michael's store, and to my surprise there was a shop next to it that I hadn't seen before... I guess I just never paid attention because I found out today that they have been at that location for 2 years.  Maybe I should pay attention more!!  I couldn't wait to get a chance to check it out and finally was able to today and I wasn't disappointed.  The shop is located in the Marketplace at Hilltop here in Virginia Beach.  They have everything from furniture, to local art, lighting, accessories and gifts.  There was definitely a beach vibe but it was so eclectic in style that there was something for everyone.  I was able to take some pictures but I wish I had more time, there was so much to look at! 



Nicely done windows, and I loved that chair!






I really wanted to take him home!






















This is such a cute idea for spring decorating, a lime green Christmas tree!  Why not?












Fabric headboard, so cute.








I totally want these along with the Japanese floating balls I saw!


Going back for these large starfish!


Crabtree & Evelyn products


ahhh, I love pillows.

So if your in the neighborhood, go check them out at Shore Gallery & Design, you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!! If you are commenting as "Anonymous" please leave your name so I know who you are :)