Friday, March 2, 2012

Inspiration Friday No.1 ~ Favorite Spaces

  I've gathered some of my favorite inspiration photos for the first installment of "Inspiration Friday".  Every Friday I will (hopefully) inspire you with beautiful photos that I have collected that inspire me everyday... This first picture is from a cottage that is practically in my back yard.  No not really, but maybe only 20 minutes away.

Coastal Living 2011 Ultimate Beach House- "This year, we went to East Beach in Norfolk, Virginia to build a seaside retreat from the ground up. Go inside to find pretty decorating ideas and smart design finds." http://www.coastalliving.com/homes/idea-houses/east-ultimate-beach-house-00414000069524/



House Beautiful






I need my deck to look like this!!








Molley Frey Designs




I would never commit to a green striped sofa but this pictures just makes me happy. 


I hope you enjoyed my first "Inspiration Friday".  Can you tell I'm ready for summer?  I apologize for any photos that did not get credit.  If you know the information please feel free to comment or email it to me.  Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I love that kitchen. We're about to rip ours out, and this picture is a good place to start for me as it is almost our exact kitchen layout. -your crazy neighbor. (Now try to guess which one..ha!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!! If you are commenting as "Anonymous" please leave your name so I know who you are :)