Sunday, March 4, 2012

Antiquing

  It was a rainy and dreary day here in Virginia Beach today, so I took some time to wonder around our local antique mall.




The pattern on these wing chairs was embroidered on, they were so beautiful, almost like pieces of artwork.  I would have been afraid to sit on them!





Each piece of luggage was priced seperately.  Wow.





Very cool rustic mantle.


I absolutely fell IN LOVE with this Drexel dresser/sideboard/tv stand.


Oh the storage!!! 
Perfect for movies and video game stuff... you know the games, the controllers.. all the stuff











And if you are a book lover, tons of books.

I walked out empty handed but enjoyed all the different booths.  It was a nice way to spend a dreary day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!! If you are commenting as "Anonymous" please leave your name so I know who you are :)