Friday, March 23, 2012

Inspiration Friday No.4 ~ Office & Guest Room

 
  With my Mom and my sister coming to stay with us in 3 1/2 weeks I am focused on getting the guest room/office in order.  I'm not expecting to perform miracles or anything but it has to be better than what it looks like now!  If you missed the nasty, awful truth you can find it here Guest Room.  So for today's dose of inspiration I have organized offices and peaceful guest rooms on my mind.


Martha Stewart






BHG



Country Living
I don't know why I love this room, it's not my style at all but it just looks like a fun place to be!


Country Living



Decorpad via Pepper Design Blog



Houzz



Houzz



Houzz



The Lettered Cottage






Coastal Living designer Tim Clarke

And that's it, Happy Friday everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!! If you are commenting as "Anonymous" please leave your name so I know who you are :)