Saturday, March 31, 2012

Can somebody help me please?!!

**** okay people, crisis has been adverted... I was not logging into Blogger with Google Chrome and all my junk we messed up!!!  I think I've got things under control and the blog has turned from crisis mode to nice, calm design blog that it was meant to be.  Still can't figure out how to get my Pinterest and Facebook buttons to be side by side but whatevs...atleast they are there!!!  Thank you very much and have a great day! :)

So this is what it looks like when I am creating a new post for this blog... you see, I can't fully see my toolbar.  It is insanely frustrating!!!  Also, if I want to insert an image I have to hit "Send Feedback" tab on the far right bottom to get the Browser window to pop up.  I don't know what to do about this and instead of it being easy and convenient to create a post, I am unbelievably frustrated. 

Anyone have any idea how to fix this???  I have looked online and not coming up with anything.  Would greatly appreciate any help.  Thanks! ~ Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!! If you are commenting as "Anonymous" please leave your name so I know who you are :)