Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pinterest...my boards

 
   I had an idea this morning to actually go through all of my boards on Pinterest and pick my favorite picture or thing from each one.  It took way longer than I had anticipated and I realized that I really need to go through and update, eliminate, and add some more to some of my boards.  Here is a picture from each of my boards:


Books Worth Reading

~I loved this book~


Fashion



For the Home

(Traditional Home)


Organization

(Better Homes & Gardens)
I would really love it if my office closet looked like this!


Food

(Williams-Sonoma)
One of my all time favorite foods, it's amazing how hard it is to find good nachos!

Love

I adore hydrangeas and I have 8 plants in my yard and I can't seem to grow them.  I am hoping this year will be different.


Kitchen Inspiration

(4inspireddesign.com)


Outside Pics



Holiday Decorating

(Teip)
This would be a cute idea to get my daughter into the Easter decorating mood.  The eggs are wrapped in duct tape!  Have you seen the "new" duct tape?!  The patterns and colors are so much fun, my pre-teen niece makes purses and hair barretts out of it!! 



Gift Ideas

(knivescookslove.com


Kid Crafts

(Martha Stewart)
Great idea for all the shells and stuff the kids pick up when we are on vacation.


Cute pics

If we ever get another dog...


Makeup

Pretty Spring makeup, bright lips and cheeks are it!


Be Healthy

Step away from the chips!!!


Funny



Paint

(design-crisis.com)
Benjamin Moore gray paint samples


DIY

(How to paint furniture in three easy steps via tipjunkie.com)


Olioboards

Master Bedroom

(Cottage Living)


Bookcase ideas

(theinspiredroom.net)

Happy Pinning!!!
oh...and Happy St. Patrick's Day!  This holiday always reminds me that I own nothing green!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!! If you are commenting as "Anonymous" please leave your name so I know who you are :)