Friday, March 2, 2012

HomeGoods...I love you!

Ceramic garden stool from Ballard Designs $119



HomeGoods $49.99... oh yeah!!  Not sure that it will stay yellow, it's a little bright for me. 



Pottery Barn sea inspired pillows



HomeGoods $19.99



How easy would this be to highlight a beautiful fabric??  Easy and beautiful artwork.  This one was priced at $99.99 because it was an original artwork, but you could take any fabric and recreate this look for next to nothing.



Cute outfit, huh?  I love this rustic mirror.  I think it was $79.99. 



If I had an extra $460 lying around, I would have two of these sitting in front of my window with a white painted and distressed table in between.  Love. 

So this was just some of the things that caught my eye, but there were so many more.  I really love that store.

3 comments:

  1. classy page layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the seahorse pillow!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need two of those bright yellow garden stools or our new den!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!! If you are commenting as "Anonymous" please leave your name so I know who you are :)