Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dollar Store Easter Egg Wreath

 

  My friend Kim B. made a so stinkin' cute Easter egg wreath for her front door.  I loved that she used different sized eggs and she found some that were already glittered so no extra messy steps involved.  All supplies, except for the glue gun are from The Dollar Store... so stinkin' cute and cheap, too!!

Supply list and directions:

1 Medium Natural Wreath
Ribbon
Large and small glittered styrofoam eggs. (5 small eggs per pack and 4 large eggs per pack)
They come on a stick and I pulled them off the stick
Glue gun
Glued small eggs on the outer and inner row and the large on the middle row. 
I used 34 small eggs and 14 large eggs.   :)








Original idea came from
Happy Decorating!!!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!! If you are commenting as "Anonymous" please leave your name so I know who you are :)