Saturday, March 24, 2012

Some progress and another HomeGoods...I love you!!!

  I worked on the office/guest room yesterday and made some progress.  I still need a desk, curtains, art work... but I can walk in the room!  Progress people! :)

...all of my favorite things.  My fabric samples, paint samples, magazines,
and my makeup case (on the right).









ugh...


much better.


So I went poking around HomeGoods (TJ Maxx) the other day.  I never leave there without a mental checklist of what I want to go back for.  I took some pictures for your enjoyment...


This guy was huge, I can totally see this with a bunch of flower pots and flowers filling it up.  So cute!









I love this pillow!






Can you imagine this in a kitchen?  Incredible.















I mean, come on...they are just too cute!


driftwood lamp







Have a good weekend! :)

2 comments:

  1. The guest room is looking good! Pretty much every room in my house looks like your before picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post makes me feel better cause I now know I am not the only one walking around stores taking pictures like a crazy woman!

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!! If you are commenting as "Anonymous" please leave your name so I know who you are :)