Saturday, June 23, 2012

Inspiration Friday No.17



Happy Inspiration Friday!!
...What?!  It's Saturday you say!!!.  Yeah well, yesterday I slept until 9:30 a.m. and spent the day at the pool with my kids, and then went to our favorite Mexican restaurant for dinner.  What can I say, it's SUMMER!!!!  So a little late but here it is...








What a great lounging spot!!







I've been thinking about pools a lot lately.  Not sure we want the investment of an inground, but an above ground with a deck would be awesome!!







How cool are these stepping stones?  Love them.  
I've also seen a wall done like this that looked really cool.





I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.  I just hit up the garage sale across the street and got some good deals to show you... heading back over for more!!!

~  Kim :)

All pictures can be found on my Pinterest page under "Outdoor Pics" at
http://pinterest.com/kimp3128/outside-pics/.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!! If you are commenting as "Anonymous" please leave your name so I know who you are :)