Friday, June 15, 2012

Inspiration Friday No.16 ~ Summer Color


Hi everyone!!  Today I am posting some of my Pinterest picks,
 you can Follow Me if you would like to see some more!!


You will see a reoccurring theme in each picture... it's COLOR.  
Nothing say summertime like bold and pretty colors!  I love this picture below, the fabric is gorgeous!!!
I wish I was brave enough to recover a chair like this but piping scares me to death.




This would make a happy mudroom to come home to.




...and laundry wouldn't be half bad in this room.




I keep meaning to create an herb garden, this is a cute way to 
display and reuse something you already have.




A happy backyard space.  I love the different color pots.




Another way to display an herb garden.




Watermelon lime frosty, yes please!!!




I saw this and think that I might have to make me a sign for the kitchen... 
because it all starts with coffee!!!



I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!  We have a full weekend of celebrating my Grandmother's life, a neighborhood party and family bay day on Sunday.  

Let's get this summer started!!!

~  Kim :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!! If you are commenting as "Anonymous" please leave your name so I know who you are :)