Thursday, June 7, 2012

Inspiration Friday No.15 ~ Nag's Head



Hi everyone, Inspiration Friday is coming a little bit early because I will be driving tomorrow to my cousin's wedding in Nags Head.  







We are only there for one night but if I was on 
vacation I would like to be staying in something like this...


Newport Beach House



or this could do....





...a beach house in Florida isn't bad either.




Ooohhh and this view.  To die for.




But I am definitely looking forward to this view, even if it's only for a day!

Nags Head


  
I plan to hit a few antique stores on my way back on 
Saturday and I hope to find something good!

I hope everyone has a good weekend!

~  Kim :)


All images from:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!! If you are commenting as "Anonymous" please leave your name so I know who you are :)