Friday, May 18, 2012

Inspiration Friday No.12 ~ Luau Birthday Party


  Usually my Inspiration Friday's are about furniture or things I want done around the house, but today it's about this weekend.  It's my daughter's 7th birthday party on Saturday and I can't believe I will have a 7 year old and a 4 year old on Monday.  It really is unbelievable how fast the time flies!



We are having a luau party decked out with all the festive decorations, grass skirts for the girls, coconut cups (for drinking, hahaha!!), and flamingo straws!  It should be a lot of fun!!



So I'm thinking my inspiration looks something like this from ELLE at Kohl's...


or this



But I am definitely going to need something like this...


and I can't wait to eat this...

www.winemommies.com

Happy Friday everyone, I hope you all have a great weekend!!!

~  Kim :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!! If you are commenting as "Anonymous" please leave your name so I know who you are :)