Friday, May 4, 2012

Inspiration Friday No.10 ~ Tub Lovin'


  There is something that I desperately want.  I don't want it all the time but the times that I do, I want it BAD... it's a soaking tub!!!  A large, freestanding tub that I can stretch out in and relax.  I haven't taken a bath since being in our last house 2 years ago.  It makes me sad.  So in the spirit of inspiration and longing here are some pictures that make me want to just jump right in!


(all pictures are from Pinterest unless otherwise noted)

 I could live here.  Seriously.





houzz 
If only I had enough room for a bathtub, much less a bathroom this big!!!  It's like it's own suite.


 I die for this floor.


How about a glass bathtub?


 ...or a metal finish??





 ...or a color tub?  Talk about adding a focal point!






 This bathroom is very modern and Zen like.  Peaceful.


 Glamorous.



But my favorite has to be this one.  I mean, could you imagine waking up to this everyday?



Yes, please and thank you!

Happy Friday!

~  Kim :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!! If you are commenting as "Anonymous" please leave your name so I know who you are :)