Friday, April 13, 2012

Inspiration Friday No.7 ~ Fabric



It's Friday!!!  
The kids have been on Spring Break this week so we've been busy taking in the nice weather
... lots of bike riding!



  Now that I have a light and neutral slipcover I am craving a bit more color on the pillows than the ones that I made here.  I was browsing through the pages of http://www.fabric.com/ to get some ideas and came across these pretty fabrics.  I also ran into Hancock Fabrics earlier and found a few I liked.  So we'll see, we might have some pretty new pillows soon!


Premier Prints 


Premier Prints 


Premier Prints 


Robert Allen 


Robert Allen 


Waverly  


Waverly 


Waverly 


Premier Prints 


Waverly

Have a great weekend!!!

~ Kim :)

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment!! If you are commenting as "Anonymous" please leave your name so I know who you are :)