Friday, April 6, 2012

Inspiration Friday No.6 ~ Favorite Spaces



Happy Friday!!  
Here are some beautiful pictures for you to enjoy :)


This bedroom speaks to me, not sure why.  We have black furniture and I am seriously loving this look right now and I would love to put wainscoting in our bedroom.


If I had a pool I would want it to look like this.


 BHG via decor scene


 Coastal Living designer Keith Scott Morton


...but I like this bedroom too.  Softer colors, peaceful and comfortable.


 Pinterest via decorpad


 via a life of beauty and grace


 designer Martha O'Hara Interiors


...to die for bathroom.  I would love this tub.


 Hamptons Designs via Shorely Chic


 Centsational Girl


 sikamo


 Style at Home


 Style at Home


 tumblr


I love how simple this kitchen is but it's still so pretty.  I've been thinking about doing a rattan shade in our kitchen, I like how it adds focus to the window.  


I hope everyone has a great weekend!  The kids are on Spring Break here and it has suddenly turned cold :(    
hopefully next week will be warmer so they go play outside.  I really wanted to take them to hangout at the beach, if only to get our toes in the sand.  I can't wait for summer!!

~ Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!! If you are commenting as "Anonymous" please leave your name so I know who you are :)