Saturday, October 27, 2012

Inspiration Friday No.29~ Halloween Party Decorating


Of course I have waited until the last minute to decorate for our 3rd Annual Halloween Party.
I have been busy for the last two days putting up spider webs and spooky stuff.
I took this pic with Instagram today.



Last year I made a taco dip that looked like this.  I often make this dip for parties 
but it was especially fun making a spider web out of sour cream.




I love this "corn on the cob" idea made from a banana and candy corn.
 It's a great craft for the kiddos.





Surgical gloves.
Just creepy enough to be the perfect gift bags.



Pretty and creepy!!




Halloween tablescape.

Good House Keeping


Fun decorating ideas at Party City.

Party City


You can find the pictures that are not labeled at my Pinterest page.

Happy Decorating!!

~ Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!! If you are commenting as "Anonymous" please leave your name so I know who you are :)