Friday, October 19, 2012

Changes...


 There has been a shift in my household.  It's not a huge change but enough that you kind of go "awww, my kids are growing up".  No one wants to take a bath anymore!  It started about 6 months ago, my 7 year old daughter and 4 year old son have been taking baths together, well for their whole lives.  Then all the sudden my daughter started wanting her privacy and well, it is just easier to give them a shower.  


My daughter as an infant...if I posted one of her now.  She would KILL me!!!



My son shaving in the shower, his favorite thing!




I'm a little sad that there won't be any more floating boats or mermaid Barbies.  
But I know it's just a part of them growing up and getting more independent. 


My children and I at the park this summer.  
I kind of wish I could bottle them up and forever remember this time in their lives...


~  Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!! If you are commenting as "Anonymous" please leave your name so I know who you are :)