Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Garage Sale Finds


I woke up Saturday morning to a garage sale happening right across the street.  
I thought about getting dressed and going over, but then decided it was too much work.  
Then, my sister-in-law called and said she saw an ornate mirror similar to what 
I was looking for my daughter's room (you can find the post here: girl's room
at a garage sale by her house.  Well that got me moving!!  
I did end up walking across the street and hitting a few other garage sales, 
and I'm so glad I did!




This $5 mirror will look great with some spray paint!








A $10 table I found right across the street from my house.  
The seller said it was Amish hand made.  
It's in good condition but just rustic enough!




The $4 glass bottles that I found at a garage sale while driving around our neighborhood
The seller said her mother would buy them when she traveled and would display them in her windows.












The table does have some water looking damage on the top but I think some light sanding will take it out.










Not bad for $19 and a Saturday morning!!

~ Kim  


4 comments:

  1. Love the finds! That table is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to find a mirror like that! You lucky girl! I have found plenty of sconces in that style, but never a mirror. Maybe my day will come...........

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenny, I can't wait to spray paint it!!

      Delete
  3. I love those ornate mirrors. I can't resist them. I have to buy them whenever I come across one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!! If you are commenting as "Anonymous" please leave your name so I know who you are :)