Thursday, October 25, 2012

My week & a new website

  I could really fall asleep right here on this keyboard that I am typing on.
It's been a busy week of my mom coming in town, last minute makeup jobs, and school functions...
every night this week has been busy and it's not slowing down.  Every year we have a Halloween party and every year I have a wedding on that day.  This year is no different and I am having a hard time getting everything done.  It always gets done but I am feeling frazzled.  My to-do list for tomorrow feels a mile long!

  Today was crazy hair day at my daughter's school.  She is usually a little shy but today she couldn't wait to wear her wig to school!  She was so excited to show all of her friends.



This is part of my costume for the party, I hope they aren't so heavy that I have sleepy eyes!!


  Another reason that I am so exhausted this week is I have been working on transferring all the pictures from my old website to my new website.  There was one very early 4:30 a.m. morning that I started and it lasted ALL DAY LONG.  But the new site finally launched today and I couldn't be more excited how it has turned out.  It was a long process but I am so happy that it done!  You can see the new site at www.makeupbykimporter.com.

  So the rest of the week and weekend look like cleaning, decorating, grocery store, soccer practice, soccer game, wedding in Virginia Beach, and finally Halloween Party.  When it gets like this I wish for just a few more days but I know it always works out!

~  Kim






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!! If you are commenting as "Anonymous" please leave your name so I know who you are :)