Friday, October 12, 2012

Inspiration Friday No.27~ Vision & Goal Setting Inspiration

My sister has me doing this class with her called "Author Your Life with Goal-Setting" 
through Skillshare. The teacher is the inspiring Susanne Conrad, 
who is the Director of Possibility at lululemon athletica, 
the company my sister works for. We are suppose to create a vision for our life in 
10 years and from that come up with 1 and 5 year goals that will help us reach that vision. 
My 10 year vision is me, my husband, and our two children playing a board game in a 
cozy but large room with vaulted ceilings and a large stone fireplace. 
These rooms are inline with how I envision the room and what 
I would love for my home to look like.



New Hampshire Home



Houzz







Decorpad

I was a little skeptical about the class because it is a hybrid, online class, but 
they have given us a lot of resources and references to help us create our vision and goals.  
I am learning a lot about myself and what I really want.  Because isn't that the 
hardest question, asking yourself what you really want in life?  
Not what your husband or partner wants, or what your kids want, but what YOU 
really want from your life.  I'm having a lot of fun with it and hopefully it will help me
 with building my business (www.makeupbykimporter.com) and personally.

So what is your 10 year vision?  Happy Friday!!!

~  Kim



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!! If you are commenting as "Anonymous" please leave your name so I know who you are :)