Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year, Fresh Start!


  Whew, well we survived the holidays and the kid's winter break!  I can't believe how fast it flew by!!  I have lots of pictures to show you and we got a little Christmas surprise that I'm sure you will be seeing a lot of on this blog.  I hope to have some time this week when the kiddos are in school to get some posts together.  I love the holidays but now that it is the new year, I am ready to pack up this Christmas stuff and bring in some fresh, new color to get ready for spring.  I love this years greens and bright colors, I think this weeks "Inspiration Friday" post will be all about getting ready for Spring!!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!! If you are commenting as "Anonymous" please leave your name so I know who you are :)