Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Be Healthy


Was your New Year's Resolution to lose weight or to make more healthy food choices?
What are you doing to accomplish your goals?
I am not good at self-sacrificing, so dieting does not come easy to me.
I try to make healthy food choices, if I cut my daughter up an apple, I make sure to eat one to.  
My problem is I LOVE chocolate, I crave it!

I am trying to make small changes like in the picture below.
By eating a low fat, whole grain waffle, substituting 1/2 of a banana for butter,
and using low calorie syrup, I am saving calories and cutting down on my fat intake.
With out sacrificing the yumminess!  




I find the key to weight loss is keeping track of your food intake, 
substituting high calorie, high fat foods for lower ones,
and exercising.  Of course for me this is all easier said than done.
I love to eat, I crave chocolate, and I would rather sit here 
and write a blog post than run around the block!

I am working on it, slowly.
If your resolution was to lose weight, what are you doing to make it happen?

You can follow my "Be Healthy" Pinterest page by clicking on this link:


Kim



5 comments:

  1. Hi. I have a blog on WordPress called MY LIFE IN COLOR since August of 2011. It is nice to see another colorful blogger. I go by Strawberryindigo. Nice to meet you! Come by for a visit.
    http://strawberryindigo.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The next most commonly encountered in thyroid carcinoma, it represents 3% of this cancer family suggesting that it's a rare form. Medullary tend to be blamed for genetic makeup, meaning somebody in the family has passed on this malignant blood from down the family as well as the parafollicular cells (also called C cells) of the thyroid. Like follicular it usually advances to the bones and lungs but also in distant bodily organs like the liver and the brain. alternative thyroid remedies

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you have recently made the decision to pursue a greater level of all round fitness, body shape and well being then you need to learn the important differences between healthy food vs unhealthy food.
    sizegenix amazon

    ReplyDelete
  4. In a perfect world we would all be eating the right food, exercising, sleeping well and just generally enjoying life.
    v tight gel side effects

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, if you want to urge on your immunity, drink mineral water. Just be sure that your mineral water contains a lot of trace elements and very little chlorine. The latter leads to deposition of salts and should be avoided. Instagram seamoss_valley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!! If you are commenting as "Anonymous" please leave your name so I know who you are :)