Friday, January 4, 2013

Pinterest Love~ Frozen Yogurt Bites


These look yummy right?!!



Reason #571 why I love Pinterest.  
Last night my sister-in-law pinned this picture below. 
I clicked on the site and didn't see anything else, so I Googled frozen yogurt bites
and found directions on how to make these cute little treats.



There really aren't many directions.
Take yogurt and a baggie with the tip cut off or a frosting bag
and squeeze bite sized drops onto a cookie sheet with wax paper.

** update, if you are using a yogurt with fruit pieces you will want to strain the yogurt first.








They should be left in the freezer for at least 3 hours or until frozen solid.
This morning I had my kids try one and they LOVED them!
They were begging for more!!




These are strawberry and today I am going to make some blueberry ones.  
I could totally see eating these when you are craving something sweet.
So much more fun than eating yogurt with a spoon!!


Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!! If you are commenting as "Anonymous" please leave your name so I know who you are :)