Saturday, December 1, 2012

Pretty & Sparkly Holiday Decor


This picture popped up on my Facebook newsfeed the other morning and 
all I could do was ooh and ahh over how pretty and sparkly everything was.
If imitation is the sincerest form of flattery... I was all over it!!!






I grabbed a large wooden tray that was currently holding magazines.  
Then gathered up all of my blue and silver ornaments and mercury glass
candle holders.  This is what I came up with!




I like sparkly things!!!












So pretty!
Now I just have to keep the kids from playing ball ~ornaments~ in the house!!

The top inspiration picture can be found at Style Events Facebook page.

~  Kim

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment!! If you are commenting as "Anonymous" please leave your name so I know who you are :)