Friday, December 14, 2012

Sadness



I am so incredibly saddened by the tragedy that occurred at Sandy Hook Elementary this morning.  I don't know if it's because I have children that same age but I have been crying all day, unable to shake it.  In the picture that the news is showing of the children coming out of the school, crying and with fear in their eyes, I can see my own children's face in their faces.  This could have happened anywhere, to anyone of us.  My heart is broken and I can only hope that those families who lost a loved one can find peace during this time and heal their broken hearts.  Bless them all and those little angels that are no longer with us.

~  Kim



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!! If you are commenting as "Anonymous" please leave your name so I know who you are :)