Friday, December 7, 2012

Inspiration Friday No.33~ Starfish & Christmas Trees


I really love the idea of incorporating starfish in decorating for the holidays.  
They are so simply and pretty.  I keep meaning to buy some since mine have 
been used elsewhere through out the house.










 Cottage Living




This is what our home looks like (currently...it could always change!)
This table I purchased at a garage sale for $10, I meant to paint it white-ish but never 
got around to it.  Thought it kind of fit in with my Christmas decor just the way it is!





The kids decorate a real Christmas tree with tinsel, colored lights, and colorful ornaments.





This is my tree.  I like white. 



Top pictures can be found on my Pinterest page.

How are you decorating your tree this year?

~  Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!! If you are commenting as "Anonymous" please leave your name so I know who you are :)