Friday, July 6, 2012

Inspiration Friday No.19 ~ Makeup Studio Update


This "Inspiration Friday" post is more of a recap of what I've been up to this week.  I have been a very busy girl getting this makeup studio/guest room finished.  I'm am not quite done (but let's be honest, I am never done with any project that I do!!), but before I do a proper reveal I just wanted to give you some snippets of what I've been up to.

I literally laughed OUT LOUD when I opened this can of paint! 





















That's it for now!
So sorry that I keep posting the "Inspiration Friday" posts late...this whole summer thing has thrown me off my game!!!

So is anyone else like this...why when we are getting ready to have a party, I feel the need to buy new things and get my "want" list out of the way in like one day???  I have been meaning to replace some pictures in my dining room for months and never did it, now today I am running around like a crazy woman trying to find some.  Why, why, why do I do this to myself?!?

~  Kim :)

10 comments:

  1. Love! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ALWAYS need everything on my list right before I'm about to have people over. Like I haven't know I'm going to need them for two months. :) Can't wait to see the studio and I personally love the color! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For months!!!!... It's ridiculous. Now if I can get the hubby to hang the new stuff after hanging curtains and a chandelier this week, it will be a miracle!

      Delete
  3. Love what I see so far - can't wait to see it in person! So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Teresa, I hope to finish it soon so you and Rebecca can come check it out!

      Kim

      Delete
  4. Lovely pictures! Love the mirror. Thank you for sharing. Visiting from DIY Showoff. Would love it if you would share this at my Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com/2012/07/make-it-pretty-monday-week-4.html Wishing you a grand day. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathryn for stopping by! I would love to join your party.

      Kim

      Delete
  5. Those pictures look so great! I am your newest follower from DIY parade. Love for you to stop by and return the follow. I am hosting Mom's Monday MIngle now. Love for you to join.

    http://www.thenaptimereview.com
    Love to have you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by, I will definitely check it out! :)

      Kim

      Delete
  6. Thank you for sharing this at the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Hope to see you again at the party. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!! If you are commenting as "Anonymous" please leave your name so I know who you are :)