Friday, July 20, 2012

Inspiration Friday No.21 ~ What I want right now!!


Hi everyone, Happy Friday!!  This is what I am loving on Pinterest right now.


This zig zag chiffon dress...




from my closet that looks like this...




and wearing my super cute dress to go have lunch here...


Mykonos, Greece


eating something like this...(ah man, Pinterest makes me soooo hungry!!!)





and kinda random but how cool is this kitchen?!...



I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

                              You can visit my boards at Pinterest.

                                                                 ~  Kim :)


2 comments:

  1. I really love the kitchen! not sure about the zig zag dress!!mom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!! If you are commenting as "Anonymous" please leave your name so I know who you are :)