Thursday, July 19, 2012

Garage Sale & Spray Paint


  Remember my garage sale finds awhile ago?  Well my sister-in-law found some cute 
stuff too, she scored this wall art for $2.





For $2 and some left over spray paint she made it into this... 
a lovely piece of artwork with light distressing.




She needed some artwork in her newly remodeled bathroom, 
I think it fits in nicely with the beachy decor.




And best of all...she texted me this picture yesterday from 
TJ Maxx that she found for $20!!!!  That is an $18 savings, score!




She and my brother-in-law found this totally cute set that
someone was getting rid of for free,
I can't wait to see what they do with it!




Thank goodness for spray paint!!

~  Kim :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!! If you are commenting as "Anonymous" please leave your name so I know who you are :)