Friday, September 7, 2012

Inspiration Friday No.23~ Fall


  So now that school has started I hope to start doing "Inspiration Fridays" again.  I can't believe how two little children can make writing a blog post so impossible.  So here I sit, it's quiet, I can concentrate and more importantly, I can take the time to look at Pinterest.  Something I haven't done in months!!!
  It still warm here, almost muggy.  I'm still happily wearing my shorts and flipflops but the other night I got the urge to make chili.  Thoughts of pumpkins keeping running through me head and I need to remove the dead summer plants out of the pots and put some colorful mums in.
  I'm a summer girl at heart, there is nothing I love more than my toes in the sand, but there is something about this time of year.  When I was younger the time from school to Christmas seemed like an eternity, now I know how fast it goes by.  I've been thinking about Christmas shopping since August and I have always been a 'Black Friday kicks off my shopping kinda girl'.  I'm not totally ready to put up the Summer decor, but I'm getting there!

Here are some pictures of Fall things to get us started...

Top Left:  Martha Stewart, of course.  
Top Right:  I totally made this for Halloween last year and everyone loved it!!!
Bottom Left:  Pecan pie is a must for me on Thanksgiving.  Store bought of course, because no one can make it like my Great Grandmother did.



I mean, how cute is he?!!!  So easy to do.



 Sweaters and boots. Love.







 Fire + Wine =  Awesome













You can see all of this pics and find the sources here:

Thanks for stickin' around while I took my summer hiatus!!!

~  Kim :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!! If you are commenting as "Anonymous" please leave your name so I know who you are :)