Friday, September 21, 2012

Inspiration Friday No.25~ Fall Wreaths


It's that time to break out the fall wreaths or design a whole new one!


It looks like an argyle sweater.
How cute!!




Monogrammed.




 Yarn and felt flowers make this one colorful and fun.














 Festive!



And it's a good thing I have some crafty friends since I've totally lost my design mojo.
Below is my friend Ryan's wreath that he made.
All supplies were bought from Micheal's craft store at 50% off.



My friend Kim made this adorable one.
The wreath and "Spooky" sign are from A.C. Moore craft store, 
she spray painted the wreath black.  The spider web and
spider are from The Dollar Store.  She said it took her 
5 minutes to do.  
Cute, cheap, and fast!!!



All of these wreaths are so easy to D.I.Y.
Happy Decorating!!


All the above not labeled are from my Pinterest page, you can find here:  http://pinterest.com/MakeupbyKimP/holiday-decorating/.

~  Kim :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!! If you are commenting as "Anonymous" please leave your name so I know who you are :)