Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Summer Clean Up


So you know what happens when my kids are home all summer playing and making messes?!
Yep this is what happens!!
My children have played hard this summer and in return our family room
looked like a hot mess.  









I finally got so tired of looking at it and decided to take action.
That meant going through ALL OF THE TOYS, organizing, throwing away, and donating.
The pile went from this...




To this...







And finally this!!!
That is one bag of trash and one full yard trash bag of donate down.
Not too bad for an afternoon.







Whew that's better!
And that's about as big of a project that I've gotten
done around here all summer.  
Now I have to start working on their bedrooms...

~  Kim :)

1 comment:

  1. I was looking for something like this. Thanks for sharing. :) lights4living

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!! If you are commenting as "Anonymous" please leave your name so I know who you are :)