Friday, September 14, 2012

Inspiration Friday No.24~ if money was no object...


  I keep meaning to do an inspiration board.  I have ideas in my head of the things that I love or that I would love to have, but I haven't gotten around to doing it.  I like the S.U.V. that I drive (although the kids are trashing it!), I really like our house, I like our yard but it would be better if we had a pool.  But what if there were no limitations, what if I could have any car that I wanted...what would I buy?
  I never really allow myself to go there because I am not a big dreamer.  I do not play the lottery often, I do not sign up for contests hoping to win it big.  I am happy and content with where my family is, but it is fun to think of the BIGGER, "What if...?" things.  So I am dedicating today's Inspiration Friday post on the "What ifs...?" and letting my mind and my {imaginary} wallet run free.


The first time I saw this Mercedes, my jaw dropped.  I couldn't decide if it was really ugly or just really cool.  It was all silver and shiny, it was like a little shiny box.  I said that day, that if I ever won the lottery, I'm buying that!




I would buy my own personal resort.  
Where there would be spa days all the time!!





But since I love my hometown of Virginia Beach, VA I thought I would look to see 
what I could find closer to home.  I looove this!!!
It's selling for only $3.9 million.



If you have a cool $6 million you could buy this.
It has it's own peninsula.



 Of course where I would live, it would have to have a 
fantastic pool and outdoor area to entertain.

Coastal Living
2012 Ultimate Beach House
Rosemary Beach, Florida



Drink please!
Would you ever need to go inside for ANYTHING?!!





I still think I would still stick to my casual coastal style.
I think those lights are fantastic!






I am so attracted to greenery, I would love to have lush plants and lots of palm trees everywhere,
so I could pretend there were no neighbors.

Coastal Living 



If money was no object I would definitely be closer to the beach.
Like this close would be good...




I would love to spend more time in the Florida Keys.  
These pictures I took while on vacation with my family.
The sunset in Key West.



Of course I could think of a million things, like a walk in closet, a soaking tub, a theatre room...
Aaaahhh, it's fun to wish.  

I hope everyone enjoys my "If only...?" inspiration board for this Inspiration Friday.  
Have a great weekend!!

~  Kim :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!! If you are commenting as "Anonymous" please leave your name so I know who you are :)