Saturday, November 17, 2012

Inspiration Friday No.31~ Thanksgiving {gobble, gobble}


I have been so addicted to Pinterest since Halloween!
Now that Thanksgiving is here, I am pinning all sorts of yummy food and 
tablescape ideas.  Even though I have never cooked a turkey or hosted 
Thanksgiving dinner!  But I will be bringing a pecan pie (store bought of course) 
to my husband's grandmothers house.  I loooove pecan pie and haven't had
a really GOOD piece since my great-grandmother, Mama Hewett pass away.
Hers was the best!





My daughter and I will be making these adorable cookies for her class.
I'm not much of a baker but I figured even I could pull these off!





Cute cornucopia idea using a waffle cone.





Pretty tablescape.






Country Living



Eddie Ross




I absolutely adore this Thankful tree, what a great way to get the kids involved!
For homework my 4 year old son had to draw a picture of what he was most
thankful for his preschool class.  His answer... video games.  
He did draw his family playing video games with him, 
so I guess that's good!







I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and a joyful Thanksgiving!!

{all pictures not labeled can be found at my "Holiday Decorating" Pinterest page}

~  Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!! If you are commenting as "Anonymous" please leave your name so I know who you are :)