Thursday, November 8, 2012

Inspiration Friday No.30~ Christmas...yep already!

Posting this a day early because Fridays are always busy and my day to run errands.  
I keep forgetting to post and by the time I remember, it's late and I'm ready for bed!

I can't even believe that I am thinking about decorating for the holidays but Pinterest is really getting me excited.  I feel bad that Thanksgiving just doesn't get the credit that it deserves, but when they are playing holiday music the day after Halloween at the convenience store, 
you just can't help but to get in the mood!
So to start us off a little early, this week I am showing you my favorite holiday pins 
from my Pinterest boards.

The sexiest holiday dress.  Love this!!





Some nail sparkle to go with the dress.




...and to decorating the mantle.  
We removed the mantle from our floor to ceiling brick fireplace 
and the only time I miss it is during the holidays.
I love a pretty mantle, the lights...ahhh it's so romantic!




Centsational Girl






Did you have one of these Christmas trees?
My Grandmother had one and I loved it!  






So I know it's a little early but I'm sure I'll do another holiday decorating post after Thanksgiving.
I mean I just took down the Halloween decorations yesterday and I'm already thinking about when is the earliest I can put up our Christmas decorations!  You can see all of these pins and more at
my Pinterest page.

When do you start decorating for the holidays?

~  Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!! If you are commenting as "Anonymous" please leave your name so I know who you are :)