Saturday, August 18, 2012

Real Life


I've decided not to stress about my "Inspiration Friday" posts for now because:

1.  We still have a few more weeks until the kids go back to school.

2.  I haven't been inspired to do anything to our house because:
          a.  it's too messy.
          b.  the kids are here all day and it's too hard to get anything
               done.

3.  I was soakin' up the sun at the beach all day yesterday and didn't feel like putting a post together.

So I've just concluded that until the kiddies go back to school and I can get my design mo-jo back on, I am discontinuing the "I.F." posts for a little while.  Hopefully,  I will be inspired soon!

Please feel free to browse around and email me any questions!

~  Kim :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!! If you are commenting as "Anonymous" please leave your name so I know who you are :)